World Ski Tour

Everyone dreams of skiing somewhere different but I hope my day dreaming can shed some light on the main considerations to planning a round the world ski trip.
My main consideration is where is good when? You don't want the last stop on your global expedition to be melting spring snow.
My second consideration is what do I want to ski? Do I want to spend the whole time at ski resorts or maybe try a guided back country trip or some heli skiing? If the later where is the best spots heli skiing and guided back country?
This will take some careful planning as there are many things to organize. Airfares, visas, travel insurance, what should I pack, will my hairdryer work overseas?
Before we put it in the too hard basket lets think for a second. A full lap of the globe skiing the best powder this planet has to offer, doesn't sound too tough?
Here is my ideal trip I hope it can help inspire you to plan your own.
Arguably the most reliable destination for powder anywhere in the world and some of the best resort, cat and heli skiing. My round the world adventure will have to start here.
I would head straight to Whistler to get my ski legs back. Only 2 hours from Vancouver and some of the best snow I have ever ridden spread over 2 enormous mountains, Whistler would be an excellent first stop. A few days early January would be perfect as the Christmas rush has died down and the snow is at its best.
Share on :
World Ski Tour
World Ski Tour
Reviewed by fafas
Published :
Rating : 4.5

1 comment:

Stephina Suzzane said...

No man is brave that has never walked a hundred miles. If you want to know the truth of who you are, walk until not a person knows your name. Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass. A long stretch of road will teach you more about yourself than a hundred years of quiet.

Flights to Abuja | Cheap Flights to Abuja | Cheap Air Tickets to Abuja

Post a Comment

World Travel Tour, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, World Travel Tour, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,